Moving the head rather than the stage leads to more reliable course focus.
- By moving the observation tube, not the stage, up and down for coarse adjustment, high repeatability performance can be achieved without being affected
- A specimen of up to 100 mm in height can be handled with no modifications made to this microscope.
High-reliability components are incorporated in the stage.
- A highly reliable ball race is used as an XY
- The XY perpendicularity is very high.
- The coarse/fine adjustment axis enables fine alignment.
- The low gravity-point structure prevents vibrations from